Chemco offers our customers CSA industrial control assembly products for the Canadian market up to 400A / 600V / 3Ph /4W or 15A / 24VDC alleviating the need for special inspection and approval at the job site. All products manufactured meet the requirements of our Custom Industrial Control Assemblies Quality Program and Standards:
- CSA C22.2 No 14-95
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No 0-M91
- CSA C22.2 No 0.4-M1982
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No 94-M91
Chemco uses only certified components in our assemblies which are manufactured by qualified journeyman electricians.
Chemco is a CWB Certified Company under CSA W47.1 Division 3 and all welders are qualified by CWB.
Pressure Piping & Tubing
Chemco capability also includes instrument air piping and process tubing systems. Chemco’s Quality Program is authorized by:
- Alberta Boilers Safety Association (ABSA) and
- Saskatchewan Boiler and Pressure Vessel Safety
- For the Construction, repair and alteration of pressure piping in accordance with
- ASME B31.1 - Power Piping,
- ASME B31.3 - Process Piping, Including non-boiler and boiler external piping.