Chemco's Fiber Optic Specialists’ extensive experience has enabled them to design, procure, construct and commission Fiber Optic and Data Communication Networks in various Industrial and Telecommunications environments.
All design, installation and commissioning meets or exceeds EIA/TIA, Client, Provincial and Municipal standards.
Chemco has the proven capability of providing expert services from conception to completion in the areas of:
Employee certifications consist of :
- ASET Certified Technician
- FOA CFOT (Fiber Optic Association – Certified Fiber Optic Technician),
- Cisco CCNA, Corning Cable Systems Design and Installation and
- Systimax/Commscope Design and Installation.
Chemco performed the complete fibre network installation for the Syncrude UE-1 Project for:
- Process Automation
- Fire Alarm
- Building Automation Systems.
This project is the largest independent Fibre Optic Network in North America consisting of:
- 20,000 fiber optic terminations and splices
- 82 Km’s of fiber sheath consisting of 12 to 288 strand cable
- 250 Km's of CAT5e Data Network Cabling
Chemco's equipment vendors include:
- Corning (Certified)
- Sumitomo (Licensed Future Flex Installation)
- Systimax / Commscope (Certified)
Chemco is an Extended Warranty Program Partner with Corning Cable Systems. A 25 year Warranty can be offered on Corning Cable Systems installations performed by Chemco